Breaking down the name itself, CrowdMOT stands for Crowdsourcing (crowd) and Multiple Object Tracking (MOT). Currently, the focus is on building a video annotation tool for biomedical researchers to track cell movements in videos. However, the long-term goals are summarized below.
- researchers spend a lot of time tracking objects in videos
- most crowdsourcing platforms need some programming skills
- making MOT in videos easier with proper affordances
- developing a simple, intuitive, and robust crowdsourcing platform
- Anyone and Everyone
- Little to no programming skills
- clean UI
Semester long research project as a part of Individual Studies course under Dr. Danna Gurari.
Amazon Web Services